Historically and Biblically God blesses those who bless Israel.
Go to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
Therefore it is our honor, privilege and desire to bless the nation of Israel, to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122), and to find unique ways to stand with Israel and her people.
Jerusalem is the only city mandated by God for us to pray.
“May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.’ For the sake of my brethren and companions. I will now say, ‘Peace be within you.’ Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good.
Other ways we bless Israel
- We support Messianic believers financially.
- We try to insure our state legislatively stands with Israel
- We are activists with the national organization AIPAC, a non-partisan entity that exists to strengthen, protect and promote the U.S.-Israel relationship in ways that enhance the security of the United States and Israel.
- We attend AIPAC Policy Conference, Washington, DC, to become educated about legislation affecting the Israel-US relationship.
- We keep up with legislation affecting Israel and call our congressmen when needed.
- Did you know approximately 3/4 of the foreign aid our nation delegates to Israel stays in the US and much of it stays in Mississippi. Some Israeli industries are Stark Aerospace, a subsidiary of The Israel Aerospace Industries, Starkville; United State Marine in Gulfport; Navagis, LLC in Jackson.
- As the Lord leads we take small groups of people to Israel with the purpose of loving and blessing the land and people of Israel.
- We support the Unknown Child Foundation, a Memorial to the 1.5 million children murdered in the Holocaust.